Available for developers
for testing purposes
3 users + 1 000 CU ⓘ
for 90 EUR/mo
15 users + 5 000 CU ⓘ
for 150 EUR/mo
Need custom service?
For companies with special set-up, licensing
and support requirements.
Basic support – possibility to submit support tickets on incidents, requests and suggestions via VSoft Tracking Tool
Standard support – basic package + consultation via VSoft Tracking Tool
Premium support – standard package + live web/phone consultation
Support as listed above is available Monday to Friday during VSoft Business Hours (9-17 CET)
“Composition unit” is a small, atomic element in system logic – single data field being read in, expression, non-trivial mapping etc. It is a well-defined measure of pure solution`s complexity, independent of data volumes, user count, size of physical deployment or processing power (CPU/RAM/nodes etc.). Examples:
• FirstName, Surname, DateOfBirth imported from Excel files, CSVs, database tables,
• computed values, split / parsed text, arithmetic operation,
• other expression – validation rule, dynamic property of a form (IsVisible, IsReadOnly…).
CU calculation excludes auxiliary, technical operations and mappings, not directly attached do business problem solving like: adding a comment, renaming a field, element deletion etc.
An application containing one web form, based on a single database table with 5 columns: ID, Name, Surname, BirthDate, Type (person/company). “BirthDate” and “Age” are being displayed only if the record represents a real person, not a company. Additionally, the latter field is being calculated by subtracting date of birth from the current date.
Composition unit calculation:
• 5 CU = reading 5 columns from a database table
• 2 CU = expressions controlling conditional display of fields: DateOfBirth, Age
• 1 CU = expression for calculating age of a person
Total: 8 CUs.
The prices shown above assume in advance payment